VeriSM is a new approach to service management. Rather than focusing on a single department, VeriSM approaches service management from the organisational level. Built around the VeriSM model, it shows how you can adopt a range of management practices in a flexible way.
Buy the VeriSM manual.
VeriSM can be tailored to your specific organisation’s industry, size, location, business objectives, organisational culture, nature of the project, etc. VeriSM helps organisations respond to their customers and deliver value in a flexible way with an integrated service management approach.
Benefits of VeriSM
The benefits of VeriSM are as follows:
- Focuses on the entire organisation rather than IT alone.
- Can be tailored to be used in any organisation or on any project.
- VeriSM allows the use of multiple best practice approaches.
- Protects past investments by leveraging past practices.
- Enables the use of emerging technologies.
- Transforms organisational culture.
- Creates a responsive model, aligning products and services to specific outcomes.
There are three levels of VeriSM qualification offered by IFDC through three Exam Institutes, APMG, BCS and EXIN. The qualifications are:
To discuss your VeriSM requirements please call us on +44 (0) 3333 445 286, or email us at email@example.com.
VeriSM – A Pocket Guide (Paperback)£14.95 excluding VAT Add to basket
VeriSM – Foundation Study Guide (Paperback)£32.99 excluding VAT Add to basket
VeriSM- A Service Management Approach for the Digital Age (Paperback)£46.99 excluding VAT Add to basket
VeriSM: Unwrapped and Applied (Paperback)£54.95 excluding VAT Add to basket