The P3M3 Enhanced Self-Assessments for Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (P3M3®) supports the latest version of the P3M3 model.
The Enhanced Self-Assessment is a value-added charged self-assessment service that includes the functionality of the Standard Self-assessment, but with the important additions of a results tracker and benchmarking capability. Subscribers to the Enhanced Self-Assessment will receive more detailed information about their results, allowing users to fully assess and understand in greater detail their maturity.
Subscribers will be able to track their progress and, in time, benchmark it.
P3M3 aligns portfolio, programme, project, value and risk management. AXELOS® has developed a range of methods that provide an integrated, consistent and flexible approach to aid these objectives:
- Management of Portfolios (MoP®)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments)
- Management of Value (MoV®)
- Management of Risk (M_o_R®)
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®).