Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices describes how to create tailored governance and support structures for managing portfolios, programmes and projects. It includes guidance for building a business case, and funding models for set-up and ongoing costs. Different types of office are considered, together with the roles and services that may be carried out.
- Defines the principles, processes and techniques of effective P3Os.
- Discusses the value of P3Os and performance measures.
- Includes real-world examples and case studies.
- Describes typical lifecycles of P3O models.
- Extends the guidance within PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, MoV® and M_o_R.