This is a book dedicated to helping people fill the complex role of Business Change Manager (BCM) in a programme. It is designed to help those who are new to the role or need guidance on how to be a great BCM and excel within an MSP® programme environment.
Some key features of this book:
- Guidance is specifically written for you and your role.
- The critical aspects of your role are explained in far more detail than MSP in less technical terminology.
- There are BCM techniques, tools and worked examples.
- It will help you prioritise your workload.
- Focus on the critical success factors for you role.