How do you measure and report your IT services and processes? Which metrics matter the most to senior executives?
Finally, here is a book that shows you how! Not theory, but a practical guide that shows you the operational metrics to use and how these can be calculated into key performance indicators (KPIs) and critical success factors (CSFs) that resonate with senior management. In this book, you will learn about the following:
- Defining and building a comprehensive metrics programme.
- Metrics that are the most important and how to calculate them.
- How to measure your IT services.
- Tips and suggestions for what to do if inadequate tools and reporting exist.
- Suggested approach for how to build your metrics programme step-by-step.
In addition, this book directs you to free sources for IT service management process and service metrics and reporting dashboards that you can use yourself. Simply enter your key operational metrics and the KPIs and CSFs get automatically calculated!
“A comprehensive guide for building any service management metrics programme with all the information you need in one place!”
“No theory here . . . this gives us real metrics we can easily go after.”
“A fantastic addition to our IT service management solution set!”