Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organisations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively.
Organisations need to respond to continual change in order to survive and grow. MSP provides a proven, best-practice approach for designing and running programmes so that organisations can both deliver their strategy and gain measurable benefits from change.
This publication will help improve programme-level decision-making for all professionals with programme management responsibility, within public and private sector companies of all sizes.
- Combines the quality of rigour with the flexibility to respond to specific situations.
- Provides a practical, step-by-step approach for designing and running successful programmes.
- Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change.
- Advises on how to embed, review and apply MSP to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Includes real-life examples of how to apply best-practice programme management.
This publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the MSP qualification.