The Key Element Guide: ITIL Service Transition provides a handy reference to the content contained within the core ITIL Service Transition guidance and summarises its key elements.
ITIL Service Transition focuses on the broader, long-term change management role and release practices so that risks, benefits, delivery mechanisms and the ease of ongoing operations of services are considered.
- Written by the authors of the main core guidance titles.
- Provides a handy overview of the five core titles.
- Each Key Element Guide shares the same structure.
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- Comes in a pack of 10, an ideal solution to provide each member of your team a copy.