The Key Element Guide: ITIL Service Strategy provides a handy reference to the content contained within the core ITIL Service Strategy guidance and summarises its key elements.
Service Strategy is a view of ITIL that aligns business and IT so that each brings out the best in the other. It ensures that every stage of the Service Lifecycle stays focused on the business case and relates to all the companion process elements that follow.
- Written by authors of the main core guidance titles.
- Provides a handy overview of the five core titles.
- Each Key Element Guide shares the same structure.
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- Comes in a pack of ten so you can supply a copy to each of your team.