The Key Element Guide ITIL Service Design provides a handy reference to the content contained within the core ITIL Service Design guidance and summarises its key elements.
ITIL Service Design provides guidance on the production and maintenance of IT policies, architectures and documents for the design of appropriate and innovative IT infrastructure services solutions and processes.
- Written by authors of the main core guidance titles
- Provides a handy overview of the five core titles
- Each Key Element Guide shares the same structure
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- Comes in a pack of 10 so that you can easily supply each of your team members with a copy.