The Key Element Guide: ITIL Continual Service Improvement provides a handy reference to the content contained within the core ITIL Continual Service Improvement guidance and summarises its key elements.
Continual Service Improvement delivers consistent, repeatable process activities as part of service quality; ITIL has always emphasized the importance of continual service improvements. Focusing on the process elements involved in identifying and introducing service management improvements, the Continual Service Improvement stage of the lifecycle also deals with issues surrounding service retirement.
- Written by authors of the main core guidance titles.
- Provides a handy overview of the five core titles.
- Each Key Element Guide shares the same structure
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- Comes in a pack of 10, ideal to provide each member of your team with their own copy.