- 90 or 150 Days Access to ITIL® Service Transition Course.
- Fully Accredited Course.
- ITIL Trainer Support.
- Videos, Quizzes, Exercises, Study Guides.
- Study at a time, pace and place that suit you.
- A cost-effective alternative compared to classroom-based courses.
- Access the course no matter where you are.
- 21 hours of online tutorials.
This course will give you the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL Intermediate Service Transition exam at the first attempt. The Service Transition course covers principles and processes that allow service providers to move new and changed services into the live environment, without disrupting the business.
Course prerequisites: delegates must hold the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or later. To take the exam delegates must have completed 21 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by a course completion certificate. It is desirable that delegates will have two years of IT experience and completed 21 hours of self-study using the ITIL Service Transition core volume.
Exam Value: 3 Credits.