ITIL® is the most widely recognised framework for IT service management in the world, used by thousands of organisations – small and large – from both public and private sectors. This suite of five core ITIL publications provides best-practice guidance across the entire IT service management lifecycle, and includes ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Transition, ITIL Service Operation and ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
These publications offer a practical step-by-step approach to the management of IT services. Buy them as a full publication set for a significant cost saving against purchasing the titles individually.
- Service Strategy- sits at the heart of the IT service lifecycle, providing guidance for a service strategy that delivers results and achieves business goals.
- Service Design- presents the knowledge and skills needed to turn a service strategy into a plan and design robust IT services that will stand the test of time.
- Service Transition- helps introduce new and changed services, ensuring that their value is maintained and minimising disruption to operations, customers, users and the business.
- Service Operation- covers critical aspects for delivering agreed IT service levels day-to-day for both business users and customers.
- Continual Service Improvement- identifies a cycle of service management improvements at every stage, ensuring IT services keep pace with changing business needs.
Anyone considering ITIL professional accreditation should note that these publications are the only source from which the ITIL exam questions are taken.