ISO/IEC 27032:2012 provides guidance for improving the state of cybersecurity, drawing out the unique aspects of that activity and its dependencies on other security domains, in particular:
- Information security.
- Network security.
- Internet security
- Critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP).
It covers the baseline security practices for stakeholders in the cyberspace. This International Standard provides:
- An overview of cybersecurity.
- An explanation of the relationship between cybersecurity and other types of security.
- A definition of stakeholders and a description of their roles in cybersecurity.
- Guidance for addressing common cybersecurity issues.
- A framework to enable stakeholders to collaborate on resolving cybersecurity issues.
Purchase and use of this product is governed by this EULA.