ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is a service management system standard. It specifies requirements for an organisation to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS). The requirements specified in this document include the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to meet the service requirements and deliver value. This document can be used by:
- a customer seeking services and requiring assurance regarding the quality of those services;
- a customer requiring a consistent approach to the service lifecycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- an organisation to demonstrate its capability for the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services;
- an organisation to monitor, measure and review its SMS and the services;
- an organisation to improve the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through effective implementation and operation of an SMS;
- an organisation or other party performing conformity assessments against the requirements specified in this document;
- a provider of training or advice in service management.
Purchase and use of this product is governed by this EULA.