The 6th edition manual is organised to assist candidates in understanding essential concepts and studying the following job practice areas:
- IT Risk Identification.
- IT Risk Assessment.
- Risk Response and Mitigation.
- Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting.
The CRISC Review Manual 6th Edition offers an easy-to-navigate format. Each of the book’s four chapters has been divided into two sections for focused study. Section one of each chapter contains:
- Definitions and objectives for the four areas.
- Task and knowledge statements.
- Self-assessment questions, answers and explanations.
- Suggested resources for further study.
Section two of each chapter consists of reference material and content that support the knowledge statements. The material enhances CRISC candidates’ knowledge and/or understanding when preparing for the CRISC certification exam. Also included are definitions of terms most commonly found on the exam.