Customers are demanding more from IT than ever before. Better, faster or cheaper – pick any two, is no longer good enough. Collaborating for Success is a no-nonsense approach for IT executives, directors, managers, and staff, in both the operations and development sides of IT, who want to mature, gain a competitive edge, and take their IT service and support culture to the next level.
In this straightforward how-to guide… Bob Roark serves up 7 chapters helping you to:
- Understand IT’s current challenges and what you can do about them
- Effectively elicit your customer’s expectations to improve their experience and satisfaction
- Develop a customer experience (CX) programme that WOWs your customers
- Advance collaboration between your IT groups to achieve more accurate results, faster delivery, and reduced costs
- Adopt and adapt an Integrated IT Service Management strategy that ensures your customers are kept as productive as possible and in the fastest possible way
By the end of Collaborating for Success, you’ll understand how IT got to where it is today, why it’s critical that IT adopts a customer-centric, Integrated Service Management model, and how to build a collaborative culture inside and across your IT organisation that delivers IT products and services to your customers Better AND Faster AND Cheaper.