Updated in line with the 2011 Edition, An Executive Guide to Portfolio Management is about Portfolio Management and is specifically aimed at senior executives – the subject is discussed from a strategic perspective. This guide will help you understand how Portfolio Management can assist in addressing the challenges you and an organisation face and how to respond to the demands for more customer focused service.
- A pocket sized guide to key facts about portfolio management.
- An overview of what it is, its benefits and how it works.
- Explains role of portfolio management prioritizing investment decisions.
- ‘Real life’ examples of portfolio management in practice.
- Health check with questions to ask about current capabilities and needs.