A digital wave of change is sweeping through the global economy.
IT has become the very fabric of every large organisation, and ITSM teams, processes and tools are under enormous pressure as expectations of performance escalate higher and higher, and as new technologies and providers appear on the scene almost by the minute.
If this situation and feeling of stress is all too familiar to you, then this book is here to offer practical help to rapidly and effectively transform your ITSM operating model to ride the digital wave, rather than be swamped by it.
Written by award winning consultant and ITSM expert Graham Ramsden for CIO’s, IT executives and ITSM professionals, Agile ITSM Transformation, will:
- Help you make sense of the digital wave and its impact on your teams
- Show you how to successfully adapt key agile techniques to ITSM
- Equip you with a clear three-step methodology to execute your agile transformation
- Enable you to maximise the probability of success and sustaining benefits for the long term
- Drive home key learnings through a realistic story based case study
If you are about to start your agile ITSM transformation journey, or need to re-invigorate and existing project then this book will prove an excellent guide.
Order this book to Agile ITSM transformation today!