Updated in line with the ITIL® 2011 editions and the Release, Control and Validation (RCV) syllabus, this quick-reference guide will help you as you study for the RCV module of the ITIL Intermediate Capability qualification. Beyond the exam, this handbook is a practical resource that can be used in the workplace. Companion volumes covering the other Intermediate Capability modules are also available.
- Authored and quality assured by itSMF UK.
- Follows the ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation Syllabus.
- Comes as a pack of 10, ideal for training courses.
Covers the following processes and functions and how they contribute to the Lifecycle:
- Change Management.
- Service Asset and Configuration Management.
- Service Validation and Test.
- Release and Deployment Management.
- Request Fulfilment.
- Service Evaluation.
- Knowledge Management.