- 90 or 150 Days Access to ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Course.
- Fully Accredited Course.
- ITIL Trainer Support.
- Includes Videos, Quizzes, Exercises, Study Guides and Official Syllabus.
- Sample Exams.
- Study at a time, pace and place that suit you.
- A cost-effective alternative compared to classroom-based courses.
- Access the course no matter where you are.
- Exam fee included.
- 30 hours of online tutorials.
This course will give you the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL MALC exam at the first attempt. The course looks at using ITIL processes and practices across the lifecycle. It includes the application and integration of service management processes and provides skills that can be used to deliver value in your organisation.
Course prerequisites: delegates must hold the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or later and have 15 credits from the ITIL Intermediate courses. To take the exam delegates must have completed 30 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by a course completion certificate. It is desirable that delegates will have completed 28 hours of self-study using the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite core volumes.
Exam Value: 5 Credits.