- 90 or 150 Days Access to ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) Course.
- Fully Accredited Course.
- ITIL Trainer Support.
- Includes Videos, Quizzes, Exercises, Study Guides and Official Syllabus.
- Sample Exams.
- Study at a time, pace and place that suit you.
- A cost-effective alternative compared to classroom-based courses.
- Access the course no matter where you are.
- 30 hours of online tutorials.
This course will give you the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL SOA exam at the first attempt. The SOA course covers principles and processes that allow delegates to create service offerings based on business requirements and document and agree SLAs.
Course prerequisites: delegates must hold the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or later. To take the exam delegates must have completed 30 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by a course completion certificate. It is desirable that delegates will have two years of IT experience and completed 12 hours of self-study using the ITIL Service Design and Service Strategy core volumes.
Exam Value: 4 Credits.