Our Website follows all legal requirements to protect your privacy. Our Website has a policy to keep all the personal information undisclosed. We never distribute user’s personal information to any marketing companies. User’s information will only be accessed by us. We do not distribute user’s personal details to anyone neither we sell user’s emails and user’s address to spammers and marketing companies. No customer information will be displayed publicly in the Our Website where all public will have access.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using Our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse Our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
- We collect personal information whenever you provide it to us. This personal information may include the following:
- name, postal address and contact details;
- payment details;
- technical and analytical information obtained through cookies;
- other information you provide to us; and
- We may also obtain information from third parties such as credit reference agencies.
Computer Information Collected
When you use Our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with Our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Log Data
Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit Our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- responding to any enquiries which you make to us relating to any of our products or services;
- in certain circumstances, to carry out a credit reference search in order to establish your financial suitability for our training services;
- to process and administer your payments;
- to monitor site usage to develop and administer our websites; and
- to provide you with promotional information about our books, standards, software, training and offers
How We Share Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our agents and service providers;
- our infrastructure providers;
- a third party who acquires our business; and
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
- where it is required by law;
- where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business
You have rights under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, including to:
- request access to personal information that we may process about you
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge
- to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you where this is no longer required to be processed by us
- to object to or restrict our processing of some of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you. If we need further information we will let you know.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk
Our Website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Retention of information
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
Email address: [email protected]
ITSM Shop Limited
95 Duxford Road,