ISO 14001:2015 is the international standard for environmental management. It details the requirements for an environmental management system (EMS).
ISO 14001 helps an organisation to reduce their environmental impact, improve their performance and gain a competitive advantage over their competitors.
Certification bodies give confirmation that an organisation’s EMS meets the requirements in the standard by undertaking an independent audit. There are over 340,000 organisations around the world certified to ISO 14001
ISO 14001 Books
Buy ISO 14001: A Pocketbook
Benefits of ISO 14001
The benefits of ISO 14001 are:
- Helps the organisation to lessen their environmental impact.
- Achieve a competitive advantage over organisations that are not certified.
- Comply with rules and regulations.
- Management of environmental risks.
- Can lead to cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption.
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment.
ISO 14001 Consultancy
At the ITSM Shop we recognise that implementing an environmental management system can be a difficult task. That’s why we have a team of highly experienced consultants who can help you no matter the stage of your project.
To discuss your ISO 14001 requirements please call us on +44 (0) 3333 445 286, or email us at [email protected].