The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™(CRISC™) qualification from ISACA® recognises an individual’s skill in how to implement and align effective risk management and control frameworks with organisational objectives.
- Demonstrates a professional’s knowledge and expertise in risk management.
- Increases the worth of the individual to the organisation as it seeks to manage IT-related risk.
- Adds a competitive edge over peers in the job market.
- Gives access to ISACA’s global network of knowledgeable professionals and the most up-to-date thinking on IT-related risk management.
- Helps you to achieve exacting standards through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct.
Essential CRISC study aids
How to become CRISC certified
To become CRISC certified you must:
- Successfully complete the CRISC exam. The content of the exam is based on four domains, and the percentage of the questions in each domain of the exam are indicated below:
- Have IT risk management and information systems control experience.
CRISC candidates need at least three years relevant work experience.
- Agree to adhere to the ISACA Code of Ethics.
- Agree to adhere to the ISACA Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy. The objectives of this programme are to:
- Maintain an individual’s knowledge and skills by requiring them to update them in the area of risk and information systems control, improving their competency.
- Provide a means of differentiation between qualified CRISCs and those who have not met the requirements of the CPE policy.
- Provide a mechanism for keeping track of risk and information systems control professionals’ maintenance of their competency.
- Assist senior management in developing sound risk and information systems control functions by providing criteria for personnel selection and development.
For more information on becoming CRISC certified please see our ‘ISACA’s – How to Become CRISC Certified’ page.
To discuss your CRISC training requirements please call us on +44 (0) 3333 445 286, or email us at email@example.com